Charity partnerships: we have extensive experience of advising and supporting clients on the development and management of charity partnerships, including impact measurement and evaluation. In addition to providing expert advice and support we can take on many of the more challenging aspects of selecting a new charity partner such as sourcing potential partners and carrying out due diligence checks. For employee-selected charity partnerships we can devise the voting process and produce materials to engage employees.
These are some of the areas we can help you with:
- Developing strategic and employee-selected partnerships
- Establishing criteria
- Sourcing potential partners
- Governance checks
- Facilitating mutually beneficial partnerships
- Contractual arrangements
- Evaluation and review
- Employee voting/selection processes
- Developing online materials and voting mechanisms
Every partnership is different, but our familiarity with this important aspect of your work will enable us to enhance your programmes. Please call us to find out how we can add real value.